Tuesday, May 01, 2007

'L' and the amazing technicolor dreamcrap!

Ah, left one more week till holiday ends, checked my new timetable, 3 days of study! all short lecturers, wait, haven't count my elective and LAN subjects, aiyooo, feels like its gonna be one packed sem, unless i am smart enough to arrange it in my favor... hmm... nope, not smart enough!

well here is one way overdue photo, wanted to blog bout it, but didn't have time.

Anyway here ya go, simon, justin me and rach, in UM, some easter performance night!

After some random alterations i did...I tilted the pic and made obvious the 3 colors we 3 guys had on that night... what does it look like?
bingo!
A russian Flag! oh, don't mind the white one, no outline, so can't see the white rectangle haha..

finally, since its the holidays! I decided to be more creative, you know, to work my brain a lil and produced this:
As you know, i memang am spiderman, Justin is a 'sweat' droplet, and Simon..er...tofu? i don't know, the point is... it's pointless! Adios amigos!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

u mad!

n u like my sister right

ha ha ha ha ha

im so annoying
=p