Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Old Days

Dang, now i get to say "Back in the old days..."

Why oh why am i getting old??? =p


Well honestly, back in the old days...

-toys were of better quality, case in point: the new transformer crappy quality optimus prime versus the good old rm118.90 Optimus prime back when i was a kid.
- Music didn't had a bunch of crappy r and b or rap or all that stuff where i just talk lyrics or digitally enhance my singing ability.
- Nasi Lemak big plate plus extra rice cost only Rm0.70.
-Lala-ness wasn't in fashion, people wear decently nice and hot.
-We can roam around the streets without fearing our safety.
- Cooler back then, not much global warming nonsense.
- I used to be much handsomer (muahaha)
-I got my bicycle!
- Playstation 1 was affordable and games cost like RM4!
- Arcade Rules!
- Which then follows by Street Fighter Rules!!


awww man, so many more wei... sigh
good ol days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur bicycle was wrecked by me...wahahaha...and so was my self-esteem

Anonymous said...

power rangers and ultraman looked a whole lot better those days...

oh yea,last time got no S.A.D. so not so sad case like now LoL XD