Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Eyes Off You

Okok, if some one of you have been noticing, i haven't been a really nice person lately, and i have ceased to find people to bersosial with.

a friend commented i very homely, padahalnya i really am not, these few nights been out so frequent i wanna shoot someone, only tonight, chinese new year even i've been able to stay home and rest so to speak, or type.

HA!

Why do i need to explain myself? hahaha

Well you see, some people like to make remarks and i sick of explaining it to all muahaha, so ust read it here.

Oh yea, i guess i better start being nice to people again, lest my wedding dance only got a few volunteers...(hehe)

i feel emotionally detached from everyone, nowadays just wanna frag and dice people into pieces in games =)

no idea why, being a psychologist in the making, i can't really assess myself, anyone wanna give it a go? i promise i'll invite you to my church wedding (whoever is getting married in my church i be sure to invite you i mean)

Meanwhile

Here is Muse performing Can't Take My Eyes Off You,

who is Muse? GO GET A LIFE AND LISTEN TO THEM!

No comments: