Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weaver

I met you, you were as i remembered: skinny jeans, blue top, black rimmed spectacles, hair long and bewildering, eyes that burn through the eyes of those who meets it, smile that is infectious.

It was wild, we were in a parking lot, late at night, as i wrestled with the thought of survival, you clasped my hand, pulled me towards you, as suddenly a group passed us by.

In a blink of eye, you were taken away from me and you screamed, but oddly, i couldn't make out the words, i see waves of sound, but the words did not formed.

I tried hard to get you back.

Then i woke up.

I saw you outside of my dream, and you did not remember a single thing, how could you not?
But then, how could you have?

What i experienced in the dream, is not what you have experienced.

I, just sit there, watching you, watching the time you did not remember anything from my dream.
And my world turned grey.

I woke up.

Driving aimlessly to where i don't know
On the road the wheels spin
The rain washing everything anew
The radio drowning the silence away
Driving, the end you do not know where
You've got a feeling it's all going to work out
And so, the key leaves the ignition
Saving up for another drive
A drive that would one day get you to where you want to go
Maybe then, you can tuck it away
And finally say "i'm here"

4 comments:

Justin said...

hah! who's that in your dream?!

betz said...

bittersweet dream eh?

-L- said...

Justin: Maybe someone i mentioned in my email to you? hehe

Betz: Very, woke up feeling happy but sad :(

Justin said...

hmmmmm i see...getting more and more infatuated with her eh? haha