Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Flipside

2nd time I've been to church since a year ago.

Still the same. Having mixed feelings about it.

I realized I never had a buddy who stood around long enough to watch my rise and fall (and hopefully an eventual rise again). A few of them are taken away by circumstances. While some remained but are caught up in their own routine to actually listen.

Nobody's fault, I've haven't been around for a lot of people. And when people tell me I'm a good friend, I doubted it.

Eventually we all move on. And tonight was a good night. My good friend came back from overseas and was pushing the right button.

All you need sometimes is one nudge.

2 comments:

theroyalcrapster said...

Eyyy we are your buddies, and we will witness you rise again!! Go Lordson!!

<3,
The TNS Cool Bunch

-L- said...

Haha!

Thanks!

TNS Cool bunch? Really?