Thursday, July 14, 2011

Waves of Time

The web has been flooded with stories of a recent rally, and everyone has an opinion, and by right they should. Everyone should have the right to say something, but must be a prudent reader, have some common sense to stand on the side of the fence which you think is right.

I am for the rally, anything to do with moving forward is always deemed worthy in my eyes, thought my presence was excluded that day, but my heart remains present and the cause i hold dear to me.

===

I had a good time in Sarawak, being at the Rainforest World Music Festival, good fun with good friends, but as all good things does, it comes to and end and hurled back to where i am before i left.

Picking up my slacks, facing trials as usual, what's the difference?

Yesterday a friend told me the gospel as it was, basic, basic instructions, principle of parsimony, simplicity at its best.

And it was refreshing, instead of the convoluted crap we have nowadays.

And he was right, faith is needed when comes to God and us, to make sense of it all would explode our brains.

And more than ever, i need faith.

Pray for me.

Would you kindly?

No comments: