Saturday, November 04, 2006

Area Of Concern

It's 3 am as i type this... supposed to sleep, but decided to do some work, today(Saturday) is gonna be a long day, got movie festival, gonna watch The Incredibles, maybe i'll take a nap then hehe, since i saw the show before, and i have a copy, use the time for other purposes? Sight-seeing perhaps?

Oh anyways, i need art related stuff, can anyone donate some? for the kids at the hospital, we gonna let them do some artwork!!! so can help the tired parents and let them take a day off!! It's gonna be meaningful, my motives now are to bless the children, i must keep my motives pure, or God may not bless the work i'm doing. But so far, God has shown great mercy in this project and i believe He'll truly bless the kids in the hospital, God love kids.

I'm not good with kids, i like babies, but kids, i like them, but sometimes they're just frustrating y'know?

I need to work on my parenting skills, thankfully i got a baby and a kid in my house, my mom looks after them, so can practice a bit hehehe, if i do wrong with these kids, then at least i can only do better with my own kids!! HAHAHAHAHA... oops.. just kidding!

Going Ipoh tomorrow for Uncle's birthday, so guess i'll have a day off for myself, but i should like to do a bit of work as well hehe, ar! i don't wanna be a workaholic!!!

Leave me alone! hahahah!!!!

HAHA!!

No comments: