Monday, November 27, 2006

Time Has Wings

Not really that busy to not update, just that time always find a way to slip past me... procrastinating as usual, more than usual actually, my assignments due this fri, and finals are next week! Then a month long holidays, can't wait for that.

Kinda disappointed that in my assignment, my lecturer pointed out minor grammatical errors, i always thought if i could not score at content i would score at language, darn, must improve.

Well, what can i say, this week has been a busy one, doing stuff, but i also found out where i stood in uni, it isn't a happy revelation, but yea, through grace i shall pull through, and i know my uni friends doesn't read my blog, so i can safely assume that what i say here won't have any after effects on my life in uni hehe

went clubbing with course mates, was fun, yet was an eye opener, can't say much, because i don't know how to say it, suffice to say i think life in uni will be very different for me, being set apart by God isn't a pretty thing, you feel socially like an outcast, but yet you know something great is happening, i may be projecting myself as 'holier-than-thou' attitude as you read this, but i assure you i am not.. now struggling between uni work and christian life, the latter is really a mind killer..

Today a speaker from Australia came to, obviously,speak!
He was giving out prophetic word to people as well, i wasn't compelled to go out, was wondering is it because i was ignorant, or because i have no calling to go out, or because i wasn't in line with God's will at that moment, nevertheless, i know my future is somewhat already laid out, jsut i have to wait for God to reveal them to me.

Plus, i believe half of them who went out really don't know what they are doing, but i know that some of them received some good stuff, hope it all goes well with them.

Another day at uni tomorrow... today i am quite emo, don't know why, must be my sister and her bf la, always projecting some disturbing images when they around me, getting lots of goosebumps lately...

"Lovelace: Ladies, please avert your eyes. Cos' I've been known to hypnotize. "

No comments: