Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Banging on the door of an angel

Thanks for the 2 comments posted in the previous entry really appreciated it.

Seeking God is the primary thing to do, yet exams and assignments are really weighing me down. In the month of March, i have about 4 assignments due on the same date, followed by exams and sorts.

So many things to accomplish yet so lil time. I remember YL said that in her uni days, she spends time with God and the day seems longer and she had time to do everything. If only i could be as dedicated.

Today attended an in-house seminar of positive psychology. It's focus is on the bright side of the world instead of what is wrong with it. Very interesting indeed, maybe i would consider venturing into this field. Seeing things in a positive manner is a good thing in my opinion; seeing God's creation as beautiful as they were made to be. Take time to sit around and enjoy the sunset, List the things down that are good in your day. Take time to reflect and thank God.

I guess it all comes down to us, whether to decided God is in control or not. Many things in life such as uni and surroundings are in God's control. I need to let Him in to take control.

I can't always be happy, but i can always be joyful.

"You're the only one I ever believed in
The answer that could never be found
The moment you decided to let love in
Now I'm banging on the door of an angel
The end of fear is where we begin
The moment we decided to let love in"
-Let love in, Goo Goo Dolls.

No comments: