Saturday, February 24, 2007

...Of Thoughts And Trains...

Lately i had much to think, not that i have lots of time, just i think a lot. Plus i met a deep thinker kinda guy, really impressed me a lot!

I've been slacking in my spiritual life. As you can see, compared with my xanga blog and this current blog, the mentioning of God is way lesser when compared. I need to buck up. i can't waste precious time when i have only so few years in uni! I gotta serve and be a light for Christ! Prayers!

I need to constantly remind my self to not let go of God when i am spiritually dry, i'm so easily swayed by temptations, so much so i feel so damn weak. It feels so so bad when God reminds me He is watching and is there with me even if i don't feel it.

Time doesn't seem long enough, so much to accomplish, so much training, so much to do.

I was thinking, if i'm not sent to public uni, and put in Help, then i must be serving some Godly purpose right? What the heck is that purpose???

CF doesn't really seem like the place for me to serve, and when i'm in class my earthly mates will be swarming over me and drawing me to the dark side. As lame as that sounds, really, the world is swallowing me up bit by bit, not enough strong Christian friends to push me on, then again, i just need God right?

So i need God i need God i need God!

I must at least achieve this: When i die and get to heaven, i want Jesus to welcome me with open arms and say " Son, you have finished the work i gave you on earth, welcome."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i know it's not easy. i mean, being in uni is so diff from being in school. but stay strong man...i'm sure if you ask, somehow God will reveal His purpose to you.

Are you listening to Him?

Anonymous said...

wei! at least u got earthly mates. reach out to them la. i loner in uni wei...but mind u, the most bergaya loner! hahaha...at least that's wat i like to believe. =P sigh. i dun really feel acquainted to my cf as well. i think our ongoing purpose is to obey God in every situation n just shine in wat we do. no need super big stuff...as long as we do our mundane stuff faithfully unto Him.