Friday, March 23, 2007

When i was young

Back in those days

*Zap back in time*

I was young and cute and and... er... fine... i was dumb and stupid.

I threw a stone and hit a boy's head, then i fled to a nearby laundry shop and hide among the dirty clothes, i thought i was so stealthy that i committed the perfect crime! then the mother of the poor boy came and pull me out, and demanded an apology, the boy was crying and if i remembered correctly, he was bleeding la... oh well, got punished and i said sorry....
Foolish!!
I should have ran further!!!

Once i was thirsty and penniless, i knew the 7-11 nearby was low on security and the crew are clueless, so i went in and stole a couple of drinks.
Satisfying the thirst, i craved for more! Blame it on the high sugar level content of the drinks i stole that made me went high...
I went back in a few times. So of course even the most clueless crew would suspect something amiss right?
So the 3rd or 4th time i went back, i stole a vitagen, small enough to fit inside my underwear, then happily i walked out, kena caught!! BUSTED!
The the crew pull my shirt up! revealing everything! kena! The crew saw a lot of things only my mother sees when i was a baby, then i kena grounded and whacked by mother la of course..

i like this girl right (now she became lala) back in high school, well, i was a coward, still am, so instead of talking to her, this prefect friend of mine (hehe) took me to the prefect's room, or was it the disciplinary room, and we searched through the school records and found her name and address, since then we always pass by there hoping to catch a glimpse of her... in the end also she was too lala, cannot tahan wahahaha, life goes on.

In form 2, this guy was real girly and was coming up with stupid stories, so i was quite annoyed with him, so one day i found this newspaper article coincidentally has his name on it and was talking bout this person in a rape case, so i took it out and pasted in the class.. of course everyone got a good laugh save that poor fella, so the teacher was displeased and because she likes the guy so much she punished me, she made me go to the office where the teacher asked me to do a public speaking thingie in assembly, crap! and i did somethign on er.. toilets i think, i can't remember, oh well....

Form 6 tuition, was infactuated with a girl.... so much so it was like drugs.. so we were in the same tuition, one day, she walked in with full pink dressing, super hot for me at that time (now i think it was stupid and blind of me to say she hot hahaha). so as she walked in, my eyes were drawn to her, so muc so i was slanting till i fell off the damn chair and made a scene, tsk tsk,
women are men's downfall! Be gone women! waahahaha, kidding kidding...

Oh well, remember these stories my fellow friends, if i become senile and my memory fails me, tell me these stories again...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

how bout the time when u were reading crayon sin chan and then
lalalaa
merry christmas
=)

Anonymous said...

your prefect friend...wahahaha...

Anonymous said...

TENG!@
u wacked a small boy until he bled? lol
guess what, me too! i also threw a stone at him and the next thing i knew, his whole face was covered with blood.
freaky! dunno how it happened also

Anonymous said...

hhahahha the vitagen one was funNY!!!!

how come you went back so many times? And it's really funny where you hid it.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA. It's so funny!!!!

how about, how about the time you asked the girls who the hot rungus chick was?

-yzma

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha lordson... don't worry about us telling you la, we'll show you this post again if you become senile..

I am Legend said...

guahahahaha.....so small also got vitagen in pants ah
i think thats why they caught u
the girl 1 also quite funny