Friday, March 09, 2007

WishList!

Sweet, i just realised something, man, how could i be so blind?

Jesus wasn't kidding when He said to love thy neighbours as thyself even if they don't initially seem like it.

I came to HELP looking for, well, people who can help me, HAHAHAHA. Oops.

But the people whom i seek aren't the people i thought they would be, it just goes to show that you can't trust ya damn instincts. That's why we need God!

In the end, God opened my eyes, and i have found my neighbours, good friends. I thank God for that. Indeed, slowly in HELP He is reviving my passion, with todays talk in CF, though i don't really like the speaker, but the speaker spoke the truth, and the truth has set me free, i know what i must do now. I must tread the path where God has paved.

On a lighter note, i saw 300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$!$#@%@#^!#&@&%&@%&%&#%&@%&@^#@$&^*$*$^@#
OH MY GOODNESS!!! FREAKIN" CHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET GLORIOUS VIOLENCE!!!!!!!! Seriously, it was good, the humour was injected in the right time, the killings weren't gory but gruesome enough. It was thought provoking. It was a history lesson as well hehe.

And Faramir was there!!!! I guess dying in LOTR wasn't the end..dman! His body is sooooo sexy, *drool*.. hehehe! He is like, sooooooo handsome, and like, y'know so my type, oh my, He is so, y'know, sexy, hmm, bootylicious!!! (I assume that's how a bimbo would talk hehe)

OKk, go catch the show, damn it!
Madness?? This is Sparta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (kicks you down a endless pit where there is land and water!)

Oh, my wishlist for year 2007:
1) Elec Guitar and a amp- for playing around with sound recording and to jam, babe! (Plus, i wanted an elec guitar since form 2)

2) Xbox 360!! Gears of War, 'nuff said.

3) I am getting right with God, okok that should have been number 1. but still, it's the heart that counts hahaha

3 thing i wanna get and do, i only got 2007, can it be done??? I don't know, i sure hope so!
In the meantime, Uni has gotten a lot funner than usual, it's a good thing, it's a damn good thing.

No comments: