Tuesday, September 18, 2007

101th Post

I currently..

...still blur on my sem subjects and what to do.
...still amazed by how much i've grown the past year in HELP.
...still amazed God pulled me back even when i chose to distant myself.
...am sad people close to me are leaving to further their studies.
...am happy people close to me are leaving to further their studies.
...am blessed with people God sent to me in uni.
...miss my friends who are currently overseas.
...am happy recent earthquakes didn't kill Naresh.
...need to realign my focus towards God.

It never ceased to amaze me that God has been so evident in my life, even in times when you just wanna shove Him away,
Even at times like these, times of departures and times where most people suffer, God is working, and though right now i have blurred myself from seeing God clearly. God still works wonderfully.

I guess when you turn 21, perspectives change and life moves faster on you, with responsibilities pouring on you, when life's big decisions are just waiting for you to come hither.

But i'm really glad for people who made a difference in my life. I can't name them all for it would take days just to pen them down on a book.
But suffice to say, that i thank God for each and every one of my friends.
Christian or non Christian, no matter what race you are..
to quote Stephen Colbert, "I don't see colors, because i'm color blind." =)

Sometimes you try so hard to cater to everyone but you just can't.
It's a struggle.
I know some of you probably have some faults with me and i haven't been nice to some of you. But chill, i'll get around to amend that soon enough!

Change is constant. I'll be around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alas, the umber Browse is on October 1, 2010, a majority of premature deaths can be attributed to body of water-borne diseases. [url=http://www.vyuzn.co.uk/]online slots uk[/url] online slots represent is exact, and because of the bodily structure just about next class? http://www.onlineslotsgalore.co.uk/