Friday, September 28, 2007

Sleep Deprivation

Really, why? Simon and Paul and I went and watch two movies back to back!

Chuck and Larry & Hairspray!

While both are equally entertaining, Hairspray won hands down!!!

So cool,

Things I've learned from the two movies:
- Gay people faced lotsa discrimination
- therefore we should be more considerate towards them even if we don't condone to their act
- when one goes to jail, all goes to jail, literally.
- Hairspray is out of fashion.
-Hairspray has made Amanda Bynes one of the hot cute girl in my list!!
- She's hot! woots!
- The show made me wanna dance in the cinema
- Travolta was awesome!!
- Christopher Walken was LEGENDARY!

Had only 2 hours plus sleep this morning, survived the day.

Tap on my shoulder in the lrt, turned around and this beautiful lady friend greeted me whom i have not seen for a long time. It is nice to be remembered!

Now gonna go for International Students Night, another busy night, then if got mood study and do extra credit assignment, tomorrow morning got replacement class =( sigh sigh.

Deprived.

No comments: