Saturday, October 13, 2007

Major Minor

Aye, so, Keren has not contacted me, haven't reply naresh's mail, busy!

Got one more mid-term paper to go, two assignments due this month. Mood to do any work is non-existent!

Been fussing over running the experiment for one of my classes, waited for an hour plus for the lecturer, wasn't a total waste of time, talked to one of the tutors there, and she is a gamer! Gamer chick! woots!
Rare! Plus she plays God of War 2 and those kick ass games!
Not lovey dovey games like Harvest Moon! (i think so)
She plays okami too! wow!

It'll be a bonus point if my future gf is a gamer hehehe, at least when i game during dates she won't mind! muahahahahahaa

on another hand, i really must thank and be annoyed at my dad for giving me my name, now i have the urge to name my son and daughter some kick ass name, if not i'll feel like an idiot!

Lets see,

oh yea, remember mortal kombat?
Yea apparently someone wanted to name her kid Liu Kang.

I choose Sub-Zero! Ha!!

Sub-Zero is so cool.
OK la, my son is called Sub-Zero for now.

Daughter maybe will be Aroma Rosemary Pink Daisy.
Ha! i'll show you, dad!

No comments: