Monday, October 22, 2007

Make Way For Queen Victoria!


Hahahaha, i mean bow down before thy Queen!!

Ok, i dedicate this post to Victoria (well, due to a certain death threat....)
That's her on the left and that's me on the right JUST in case you didn't know.
That was taken in CF camp during some Hawaiian theme night. Good clean fun!

alright, well, she is a girl, erm, she has long hair, a nose, a pair of eyes, hands, feet... okok.

I mean, Vic was one of the few people i met in CF when i first started uni, i think i came to know her properly during Christmas in my uni. That's when we practiced for some presentation, and i was my usual self playing a fool and she would ask me to get serious (in a nice way=)

then somehow followed her to church in Ipoh, yeap that's where she hails from. And i guess that's where our friendship grew. God sent an erm, i was about to say angel, but a bit too cliche, lets replace it with God sent a fantastic sister (or brother, depends on how you look at it) to aid me in my transition in uni. She had good patience, i guess most girls don't, yes! i'm pointing at you TGCM's bratty sister! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Even though we known close to year, it felt like we known each other for a long time, suffice to say i'm prepared to attend your wedding and be your kid's godfather! ( yes, i still scheming to use kids as my muscles and dominate the world MUAHAHAHA)
I don't simply go to people's wedding ok? i invite myself to people's wedding whom i can bear with, consider it a privilege that i self-invite myself to YOUR wedding.

Right back to the Queen, LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!
Must recite that ok, if not heads will roll, almost literally.

So here i am, friendship still going on, i don't have many girl friends, yea not girlfriends mind you.
And she is the rare few, and i appreciate her a lot. sometimes God is overly kind to a person like me that i should receive such grace in a form of a friend.

Common grounds i have with her:
- she is 21! so am i! Though i am older! hahaha
- she's from perak, so is my mom! So i can't say anything bad about her, or i would indirectly say it about my mom too.
- she's musically inclined! so am i (?), er, ok maybe not.
- she's pretty, and i'm handsome, no doubt bout that!
-she's a gamer, and no doubt i am one too! dark brotherhood! mgs! gta! cloud! sephiroth! raiden! snake! big boss! 47!

Not so common grounds with her:
-she's attached, i'm still waiting for my one to show up (God, please?)
- she got own car, i'm still leeching of mom's car.
- she likes weird movies (like that jay chou piano crap!), i pick stephen chau anytime!
- she got more friends than me, all i have is keren, oh wait, keren isn't my friend! hahahahahaha

when all is said and done, i don't think i will lose a friend like her, i'd be a fool, and it would probably be offending God!
Happy now?
hehe....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

vic is sweet.
vic is pretty.
i am patient.
you are donkey.

Caine said...

Haha, looks like you've hit someone's hot key....she's burning u0p =)

Victoria Wong said...

lordson!! such a sweet post! Your death threat has become a cheese tart =) Unless you were crapping in the post!! =( Btw I look so weird in the photo. Hehe who is TGCM non bratty sis?