Saturday, July 12, 2008

Psychologist

A lot of people surrounding me are working, so it makes me wonder what i am gonna do after i graduate!

i could be..

in Human Resource, most psych grads would go there logically, but loads of paper work? and cubicle-ing??
i say no way!

a real psychologist, seeing how i am surrounded by psychos ( yea., i am the only normal one!), i could just sit there and give stupid advices! you all would pay me yea? YEA???


a traveler, well, since my elder sister is working now, she can take care of the family, i go wander wherever the wind blows, yup, that be mighty fine, i could go to Niagara Falls and do a David Copperfield there, i could go to Egypt and make my carve my face, it is like Jumper minus the jumping.


a bum, go paris or rome, never go home, drink beer and laugh at random people, sleep on streets or the Eiffel tower, do random things.

hmm what should i be

i am almost 22, i need to plan soon, when i am free.

2 comments:

lezheng said...

actually this is what i keep thinking recently as well...

hmm whatever, at least we could be a good person.

-L- said...

oh yes ah? good good! we of the same kind of psychologists! =p