Saturday, September 20, 2008

Here, my thoughts!

Yes, CF camp pics up on Facebook, go check that out, or in Multiply.

No, not going to upload them here because a lot have done so on their blog, why use up precious resources?

I don't know at this hour i capable of writing any sense...

i start with..(about cf camp)..


things i dislike:
1) angel mortal game, i super super hate it!!!! Guys and girls alike TOO competitive!! ARGH!, stop setting the bar so high =(( (by the way, who holding the video to my poem reading? PASS IT TO ME!)

2) The lights out! crappy nya, it's camp, we suppose to partay!! I DID NOT HAVE MY STAR GAZING SESSION!!

okok i shouldn't be blogging this now, feel so incoherent, i got loads to say about camp, and this is not the best way to convey it, not with my current state, sleepyy..


one thing i like to stress though


I LOVE ISAAC NG!!! SUPER SUPER LOVE!!!

No comments: