Tuesday, July 28, 2009

101

I noticed something strange as of late...

My dog, Pepper, has been barking more than usual, and to whom? Other dogs in the neighborhood. Wait, before you think me crazy, read me out:

  1. He never bark at other dogs before.
  2. He doesn't care of our neighbors dog.
  3. Everytime i stand up, he looks at me with puppy eyes and wait till i am out of sight to resume his deeds.
Now, he barks and wags his tail at neighboring dogs, and, guess what? The other dogs bark back! And this goes on for a good half minute. The worst part, is that he runs to the back and to the front and communicate with different dogs.

Dogs are intelligent i tell you, if not Pavlov's dog wouldn't be now a subject still to be studied in this world!
Also, i have referenced 101 dalmatians, and when they bark like this, they are planning something.
So, i am gonna be on high alert, watching my dog's every move, if he is planning world domination, i at least wanna be on his side.
If you think my conspiracy theory is wild and crazy, dude, you've been living under a shell.
Nothing is impossible!

No comments: