Thursday, July 02, 2009

Flash


School days, the dumb things we did:

  1. go toilet for lepak sessions. Often me and friend will ask teacher during class permission to head to the loo. On our way there, we cue few more people from other class to come along. Then we all go to the toilet and pee. My record for peeing is 8 seconds.
  2. Go disciplinary room and check out chicks phone number and address in the student records. Then after school we go search for the place. Since then we always go to that place to "walk".
  3. Form 3 is the ONLY year i cannot remember studying. Everyday i look forward to go to school, because we would play "timbang" with the shuttlecock, fake wrestling moves, talk ghost stories, wonder how did the footprint ended up on top of the ceiling, make jokes of teachers. I honestly, cannot, even remmeber studying a bit in form 3. Other years can.
  4. Play pens. ZOMG. PENS. WTH. Use pens to hit other pens off the paper. I KNOW.
  5. Being awesome in moral class. Moral is one of the most no brainer subject, yet some of my classmates cannot pass. Why? Why am i awesome in such a worthless subject, i probably still can remember some of the 80 values i learned (shut up, my time was 80 values only, i'm old!). But my friend and i, we always rocked in moral class. Ultimately, proved useless in life.
  6. During canteen day, i brought an egg from home and ask the prefects' stall to fry it for me, dumb prefects, why do you stare?!?
  7. Friend and I would write on the plastic table we sat on to communicate with the girl sitting at the same place but in the afternoon session. Thought we hit the jackpot, till we saw their faces.
  8. One time in chemistry class, a classmate pull the pin off the fire extinguisher and it shot out the foams like water. It was wayyy cool. What? Nope, we didn't care to clean it up. Hey, the school hired a cleaner for a reason ok.
  9. Called a sissy a sissy and posted up a newspaper article which bears his name on some sexual assault case, only to have his favorite teacher complaining to the higher ups, and the higher ups is my churchmember who decided that corporal punishment wasn't enough, instead humiliation was the better way to learn my lesson, by giving a random speech in the school aseembly. I think i nailed it, and nope, didn't learn me lesson.
  10. Dumbest thing would be studying. hahaha. Studying. Sigh.
    -'Sup?-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Hilarious lar you Lordson!
Number 7 is my favourite