Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Prep

As I am quite done with my thesis, i am prep to look for other things to do, i just got back from a minor job, blog about it later.
As of now, few things i should get sometime this year:
  1. A decent looking wallet, my current one was a gift which was heavily abused till now looks like a pile of unwanted newspaper.
  2. A functioning wrist watch, not the digital kind, it says you're punctual! Which HocMun supports the claim as well!
  3. One more pair of jeans.
  4. A decent looking casual shoe. My converse shoes also a bit overused already.
  5. A haircut.
  6. A decent looking belt, my current one is free, and torn on one side, so i flip the buckle the other side, now looks better, but not nice, also, it doesn't really buckle me properly.
  7. Change specs (optional)
  8. Nicer shirts, realized i keep wearing same ol same ol.
Thought Stream
-Thought Stream-

3 comments:

farah said...

no need la you're fine. using old torn stuff is cool ;)

-L- said...

it is? my wallet isn't, trust me, HEHE

Liz Teh said...

hmm...u're ready for a makeover. Ever watched Queer Eye for the Straight Guy? :)