Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Condition

I've been reading lonely planet articles and reviews, watching some National Geographic, my mind is playing games on me.

I have a very strong urge to just pack and leave, i don't mind being a sailor, or be a fisherman, as long as i am out of this place.

Life isn't bad, in fact, it's great, it's just, i want to be free, like horses running through the meadow plains, like fishes swimming in the vast oceans.

I want to go.

"I want to to be free from desolation and despair" - Map of the Problematique

6 comments:

The Author said...

hmm, are you going to change your job?

Justin said...

Hey, hold your horses dude! I know exactly how you feel but it would be better if you could gain a year or 2 working experience before leaving the country. By doing so, you could also save up more money to last you just in case crap happen along the way when you are out of the country. I'm telling you this because i'm feeling the pinch now. haha

-L- said...

Nah, not gonna change job, just thinking about it..

haha Justin, i'm just saying for now,but i think i might be impulsive, what's life without some sort of adventure eh?

Justin said...

Being impulsive is not as good as it seems weih. haha. not being a wet blanket here cos you know both of us memang love to travel but just to make sure you are fully aware of the consequences of being impulsive. adventure will definitely be there. WE JUST NEED ABIT OF MONEY FOR ADVENTURE!!

Kingsley said...

Hey man, I feel like you do. I wanna do a Bear Grylls, even more so after watching Into The Wild. Don't watch it if you haven't. It'll seriously funk with your current state of mind.

Well, maybe you could do a work & travel programme. Got a friend doing that in New Zealand, solo. I'm gonna resort to that if all else fails.

-L- said...

i have a tentative plan kings!
nice to hear from you, been two months? Hope all is well man