Sunday, June 12, 2011

Still of the night

In the still of the night
It's where i find isolation
Not a distraction in sight
Where it helps with thought collection

Where once it was confusing now appear clear
A resounding peace I'll obtain
The obstacles in the mind disappear
Nothing but mind rejuvenation gained

In the still of the night
It's where i encounter myself
To try to turn wrongs to right
To nurture the soul back to health

Where i express my thought
My hopes, dreams and aspirations
Of higher counsel i will sought
To hopefully derive an divine intervention

To able to end the night alone
Tis truly a magnificent feat
God listens from His throne
As i lay on my bed falling asleep

Come dawn come a new day
To live a life to call my own
To be able to truly say
I'm able to face to me whatever thrown

No comments: