Wednesday, December 06, 2006

"Can you keep a secret?"

Took a medicine that is sedative.. feeling groggy right now. Should be studying.. but... Can't focus, maybe after typing this entry it'll be okay.

Went 1 utama for fun today with two friends, wasn't much to see. Boy, you'd think the girls be flooding the shopping malls right now since it's school holidays! Alas, not many to be found, sad sad.

Had a fluctuation of emotions today, was feeling happy this morning, then sad during lunch time, then felt so sleepy, then i felt angry.

I was angry when i thought about all the christians out there not being a christian! I'm scolding everyone out there including myself.

it is just so sad the gospel is cheapened by christians who wants the easy way out. They'll do all sort of crappy stuff and then think that they can repent and still go to heaven. Boy, are they ever so wrong!

Bible stated you got to do the will of God to enter heaven. Ultimately, we got to be Christlike, if we strive to have a intimate relationship with God, then automatically doing His will for you comes. Sadly, i gouni everyday, i see so called christians doing stuff that makes me sick! Yea, even in CF, CF=Crappy fellowship! Yea man, i know you think i'm being self-righteous, maybe you're right, but still i am so not satisfied with the values the so called christians are keeping.

I rather if you became an atheist or a free tinker than to cheapen the name of Jesus! Prosperity gospel, rockish worship, all just to glorify yourself, to make you feel good! When trouble comes, you all run away faster than speedy gonzales!

The Lord giveth and taketh away, just like in Job, in Paul, in Peter etc. Christianity isn't for losers who wants to have worldly pleasure, or wants a feel good worship in some conference, who are overindulged in a christian band that when people criticize it biblically you put on a defensive armor and fire back. No! i tell you, Christianity is for those who are willing to abandon useless sidetrack and go all out for Christ.

I urge thee my brothers and sisters, can you take time to reconsider how your life has been going on? If Jesus were to take you to heaven, are you ashamed or satisfied? Can you bear to walk through the gates of heaven with your head held high?

I need Jesus more than anything.
Even when i feel alone, praises i will sing.
I need thee more than silver or gold.
The gospel to people must be told.
If ever i turn my back on You.
I'd be an idiot, a useless fool.
Lord, myself as sacrifice i bring.
I need You more than anything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all sin. I feel you should make your comments known to the actual person(s) instead of blogging about it. Just an opinion; not saying that you did something wrong.

Who are we to judge when He has not even judged us yet?

-L- said...

Nah, if i made comments to people, and yes, it's a plural, A LOT of people,it'd be cool, but as you said who am i to judge? all i can do is remind them, which i do, and hope God will renew their hearts.

I was ranting because i felt sad for these people, was reading Jeremiah and how God was so sad and angry about His people that He decided to punish them. I think one way or another, we're repeating history. My 2.5 cents.

Anonymous said...

Amen to your post. Preach it, brother.