Friday, December 29, 2006

What if...? -Episode 1-

Before i start on today's entry, i wanna give a shout out to my mom!!

My mom has been wonderful to me and my family, even though she has her own flaws, nothing really stands out. I'm blessed to have her, sometimes i think she is unfortunate to have me as a son. haha!

But all in all, she didi a great job in serving God and her family. Sometimes i pity her for not having the life she could have. I'm glad my sister in doing well in her studies, probably she has to feed my mum next time because i'm sure to be poor hahah!!

My mom really is great, i bet your moms are too. Some do not have the luxury of being with their mother, i'm sorry about that. That's why i'm taking this chance to thank her! The only thing i regretted doing to her was that i was embarrassed of her when she showed up in front of my friends back in primary school. Sigh, what a jerk i was then, eh wait, i still am a jerk! But not to my own mom!! Now she can follow me wherever she wants haha!!

Thanks mom!!

Ok back to my entry, from this entry onwards i'll have a What If session from time to time.
That came as an idea today when we were out mamaking and eating ice-cream at prissy's place. We were talking so much things that could have been or what if things.. so might as well i blog about all the what if stuff.

I'll kick it off by doing one what if entry. If you have any idea or What if topics, feel free to tell me, i'll blog it.

By the way, what you are going to read is entirely spawned by my own mind and thoughts and beliefs, meaning it is an egocentric kind of entry. So feel free to comment, but don't go telling me it's not logic or what not. savvy? Great.

What if... Episode 1

Lordson was as nice as his sister Dewgem?

Well, technically, he is. But!!!! He just doesn't show it because then he would be the same as his sister, which was what Lordson is trying to avoid!

So, simply, what is Lordson really shows his nice side? Well, he'd probably will have more friends. But in the long run, his friends will think he is boring and probably never really wanna call him out for anything. He'd just be another boy wasting air in this world. Girls would find him boring. He'd get bullied.

Also, his churchmates probably will not be trained to have a high tolerance level. TGCM probably won't get her bf. Prissy will probably have more face problems(hehe). HocMunism will be even quiter. Nesh will not be the only nice guy anymore. Rach won't have anyone to argue with. See? The world will turn upside down.

Plus all the girls he ever liked won't like him because he is nice. Not badass enough to keep them awake.

So after my pilot episode of What If...? Don't ya think Lordson is just perfect the way he is??

- Upcoming episode will be here when i have bright ideas, feel free to submit some What If topics, can be anything! And read my version of it. No worries, even if you ask for something stupid like What if Lordson and HocMunism were really gay lovers also it's alright. That's the whole point.-

"Gordon: But you're only one man.
Batman: Now we're two."

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I probably would have had a less traumatic Form 1 life as well...

But then again, would we have had as much fun as we did in the past 8 years? I like you the way you are...in a bro bro way...as gay as that may sound.

Anonymous said...

So you ought to thank God that i'm not a jerk like you.. or else you are not special already and ur friends will turn to me for some nonsense craps!! haha...

Anonymous said...

the moment u said "what if" question
my mind went
"what if lordson was nice"
i din think of the sister part tho
after sibling rivalry hahaha
n wat has my pimples got to do with anything
*now she gives u the annoyed purple yzma face*

bye bye

Anonymous said...

so now you're saying that I'm a boring person who nobody calls out to hang out with [which is kinda true, sadly]

Oh well. Glad to have a brother like you. Please do not be like me. I"m the most boring-est person in the world, really.

Anonymous said...

nooo dewgem
i love dewgem
fuzzy oso
=)

Anonymous said...

what if... hmm

Anonymous said...

Lordson. i think you're good the way you are ... if u weren't U, church would have been quiet, a bit more serious, people wouldn't have known the going ons in church =P, and evrything would be plain and boring.. so yeah . you're good the way you are.

Anonymous said...

What if... you and Anne Chew(from Yuk Chai) actually hit it off? LOL

Have a good year Lordson =)

Anonymous said...

guess I'll never get it huh bro?

Anonymous said...

getting the girl u want u mean?