Sunday, January 07, 2007

Boredom Thoughts

Well, my holidays are up! new sem tomorrow!! So why am i feeling so...erm..uncertain??

Maybe it's because i saw the course outline and there are a lot of work involved!
Maybe it's because i'm thinking my life is wasted on petty things!
Maybe it's because i don't know what the future holds!
Maybe, just maybe i'm afraid of what God has planned for me...

Been thinking a lot again. That happens when i really have too much time to myself. So sometimes i like to be busy, ya know, with tv shows or uni, so i wouldn't dwell so much in my own thoughts. Even if i did, i wouldn't have many people to tell to, not that many listens or even care hehe. So thank God for this blog. A place where i can just write and write and write. Even if it offends people, still, it's sweett i tell ya.

So here are my share of thought:

Firstly, i think this world is darn huge... I wanna see everything!! Do tons of stuff!! Well, God didn't give me enough dough to do it. I might be even be stuck in Malaysia for the rest of my life! We don't believe in reincarnation! So i only have one life!! Quite sad when ya think about it. I wanna go deep sea fishing. I wanna ski. I wanna go see the pyramids. I wanna do so much, but one life, no cash. Oh well....

Then i went on thinking, since i saw that video about the guy who is born with no limbs still living it out for Christ. Look at me, complaining about eczema! I still got hands and feet!! What am i doing for God???? NOTHING!!! I must repent. That's why even if i dread going back to uni, i still wanna, i can do for God so much more there than sitting home.

I wanna go live it all out for God, i wanna be someone God wants me to be. I can't imagine sitting in an office whole day filing papers or typing. I cannot. It seem so wasteful! I need to go out.

On top of that i need a girl who will follow me even if i'm poor. ahaha.

I guess the best thought i have for the week is that.... no matter what happens in life. Jesus is there.
You see, we like to think we can hide from God just because we don't see him. Inf act, we do, oh yes we do. Look at the sky, the animals, the wonders of nature, the sun the created things, look at the people around you. How can we say we don't see God doing things? How can we deny the existence of God??
We like to think God can be summoned upon anytime.
How do i know?
See, i like this example. If Prime Minister were to come to your house today. what would you do? Sweep the floor, brush ya teeth over and over again, dress ya best.
But when we go to church, Jesus, the king of kings, Lord of lords coming. The Mighty one who died on the cross is coming, what do we do? We come late, we turn on our cellphones during worship. We dress sloppily. We complain. We disrespect God so much i think if He wasn't so forgiving, we all be dead by now. Seriously.

We can't do this anymore. We gotta stop living the life we want to because it is not ours to live. we didn't pay the ultimate price for it. We need to let God take over. we need to.

All in all, when you're alone, Jesus is there.
When you think you're not loved, Jesus is there.
When life is crashing down, Jesus is tjere.
When you're depressed, Jesus is there.
When your friends don't want you, Jesus does.
When you feel abandoned, Jesus sticks.
When you think you wanna end ya life, Jesus is life, you can't take it away.
When life is tough, Jesus holds ya hands.
When you are proud, Jesus humbles you.
When you think you wanna give back to Jesus and have no idea how, say thank you to Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you interested in getting paid to blog?

more info please check

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/395803