Monday, January 15, 2007

What If...? -Episode 2-

Assignments coming in, money flowing out.

Life's normal.

Too bad this year's chinese new year will be a short one, since Uni only give us four days of holidays!! And lecturers won't want to compromise!!! NO!!

Oh well, kinda lazy to do something beneficial, so i'll just jump right to my 2nd episode of "What if...?"

This week's topic: What if Lordson was a girl? (apologies to put the focus on me, when it gets boring, erm, well, when it does then only i think of something else)

Well, contrary to rumours and myth, i am indeed a boy ok???
Does liking pink means i'm a girl?? And pink i like because it looks good on girls ma.

So anyway, i think i make an attractive looking girl. You know, i got the figure of 8, nice face shape, nice height, maybe i can do without the eczema bit. I probably be more vain and lose my specs.

Pierce my ears and nose. Get a tattoo above my butt.

Wait, on that piercing part, i think i'll pierce like 10 holes on each ear for my ever cravings for earrings. Then i'd have lipsticks, erm, make 'em dark blue. i'd wear a bikini outside with my clothes on. Like the picture below, i possibly will look like that la.

I'll probably be into really hot bad boys, maybe on a motorbike, riding the streets of KL like 3 am in the morning.

I'll go clubbing every night and shake my booty till it becomes old and saggy.

I'll be pregnant y the age 15, get married by 14, be an alcoholic and a widow by age 30 and die by age 30 1/2.

End in hell and burn for the rest of my eternity.

So, erm, i think i'll end up like that la.
Why can't i be a good girl?
Well, erm, if i'm hot and all, i think i'll really use it to my advantage. Religion will probably be nothing to me.

So in the end, God made me the way it should be. Being a male and having slightly below normal looks. It's like a girl stuck in a guy's body look. But nevertheless, a macho looking guy right? Right? Seriously, right? Wait, don't comment on that point!! Forget it!! I'm happy the way i am!

2 comments:

Caine said...

you look great as a guy,in fact i envy you cos you got the height and i don't...
i'm pretty sure your social skills are way better than mine...

Anonymous said...

if u were a girl, that would be just so fun! we could have played masak masak together! oh d joy.. n my Barbies..n my polly pockets.. such a pity..