Sunday, June 24, 2007

Chasing Your Steps.

- Ok, will blog bout whatever happens if i tell a girl via sms,msn or face to face, like justin said, not anytime soon ler, hehe-

8 months passed me by, my 1st year of studies coming to an end, next sem will see me entering into 2nd year, lecturers come and go, friends are flying off (again).

The zeal to influence the people around me in uni has died somewhat. The new upcoming batch of uni people, who are due to leave in a week's time to public unis across m'sia , has made me realised what i have done and not done for the past 8 months. Someone told me that he wants to be an influencer in his uni and now is preparing by seeking God and reading books and praying.

For the past 8 months i've been been complacent, been struggling to find a place i can fit in, when i know damn well that i am not of this world, of course i don't belong anywhere but heaven. So i guess i have to buck up, only 2 more years! I hope you people also will influence others, good or bad, be one! let not the world corrupt you, but corrupt this damned world with ya zeal and passion for the better.

"You and I have need of the strongest spell that can be found to wake us from the evil enchantment of worldliness." - CS Lewis

--The Weight of Glory

No comments: