Friday, June 15, 2007

Future Intentions

Last sat i went for my cousin's wedding, it was boring mannn, i know i know, i'm happy for him and stuff, but it was borrrinnnnggggggg.

I hope my wedding won't be this boring
His wedding was boring because:
1) super a lot of unknown people
2) draggy
3) didn't start on time - though it is quite common, but i think this was like late LATE!
4) no pretty girls
5) song selection lousy

But one thing though, my cousin know his HOT wife thru ICQ!!!! what the>>>~>!>$#>$~$>~%>!!

So, online love is possible, hehehe, too bad msn can't really randomly find people to meet, cis, i missing out on quite a lot.

So anyway here is my wedding plan to avoid boredom amongst my people:
It'll start on time, people don't come on time their problem, i ta pau the food they miss out for supper.
I'll dress in tight black leather suit and sing "I believe in a thing called love" by The Darkness.
I'll download some nice movies for them to watch while they eat.
Serve roti canais as main course, free refill all around!
Have food fight.
Have water fight.
Have my bride go on stage and tell the world why on earth she married me using 5,000 words.
Have my S.A.D. pals who are still single and no gf up on stage and laugh at their faces.

I think the basic outline is there, i still have time to improve that list.
Yea need to find a gf first.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what if you were the last among the SAD to get married? haha. in your face.

Unknown said...

ahah wah hoc mun action d got gf
hahahahaha
i saw her pic! so cute!
awwww
=)

lordson i help u find k?
muahahahaha
choke choke
coke coke

-L- said...

Hoc mun ah, if like that, erm, you get to go on stage and make jokes lor, i give you open mic yea?

Pris!! Stupid girl!
you help me find?? since i came to Help, it's been almost a year, when have you helped???????? don't trust you! HAHA

Victoria Wong said...

lordson talking about wedding!! hehe lordson desperate ady.. all the best with whoever you wanna be with and trust in Him!! ;)