Sunday, June 10, 2007

...Continuing a Tale

Yea, thanks for the added content to my current tale in my previous post, click the comment section if you wanna read some insults and added jokes.

And yes, that accident led me to Dragonball Z, best anime of all time haha! marathon it kau kau when i was resting at home.

But that's not the point.

So i was in the hospital, no surgery needed, young boys can heal fast, so the doctor said.Pediatric ward was full, so i was placed in the cancer ward, surrounded by mostly leukemia patients, was an eye opener, really really kesian them, i felt my condition ain't so bad after all...

Well long story short, i stayed there for 21 days, everyday eat sleep, books, tv etc etc till i became a fat boy.. one day mom went home to do stuff and dad stayed to take care of me, well you gotta know my bandages were all the way from my toes to my stomach, on the right side of my leg, so the left side and my pissing equipment or family jewels were left in the open with blanket over them.

Well i won't go into how i piss and crap, but it was all done on the bed itself.

One day, the cleaners came by the ward and started cleaning stuff, then the lady ask if anything needs to be clean or changed, my dad without thinking took my blanket away in broad daylight,
my very first indecent public exposure of my family jewels. I was 9 ok? I was building a reputation of being a bad boy, and this was gonna ruin it! So i screamed "DADDD!!!!!!!!!!!"
and smart enough to cover my family jewels with the pillow, well, i guess the scream didn't help as everyone took notice and saw everything, sigh sigh sigh.

Yea, the good side is, this story worth telling, even better when i tell it verbally, i got other details that are too long to type, my students back in taman sea heard this story already, just had to tell them for fun haha.

since then, things never been the same, that memory haunts me everytime when my fly is open, when i take a bath, haha, okok, maybe not so teruk, but still.....
Not cut out to act in blue films.

My only regret was, i never found that issue of doraemon, sigh.... other than that, it was a cool LOOOOONG holiday, one of the best years, slept all i want, ate all i want, watch shows kau kau..

Oh well, another tale next time la..


From despair.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so if u want hols now u know wat to do la....fall in a drain again! this time make sure its ur psych books k...if not really kena!

Caine said...

haha, fall during your college days, man you'll be soooo behind time =)