Friday, March 14, 2008

3 Nights!

Been lepaking! wait, i mean working!!!! at TGCM's sister punya uncle punya sister punya youngest daughter's house. 3 nights, 3 nights!!!!!!! 1 night slept on the couch,, 1 nights balik at 2 30 am!!! following morning woke up at 7 am to go uni whole day and now i am here again doing work!!
argh!!

total hours of sleep in 48 hours = < 8 hours!!!!

i now shall attempt to write a poem at the top of my head to commemorate this project hours!! (Also when i blog good stuff people complain, haiyo, you people hard to please la, not that i want to, just ranting la !)

I am working off my butt,
this workload is driving me nuts!
Even though i got 4 maidens with me,
it is not enough, my bed is very lonely!

I am now blogging while they work,
hope they don't know, or they'll think i'm a jerk!
wait maybe they already think that,
i am paranoid, oh crap of crap!!

Think i should end this poem now,
and maybe prove i'm useful but i don't know how =P
yawn, help me now, i need sleep!!!
crap, i'm hallunicating, i'm seeing sheep....ZZzzzZZzZZzZ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! blogging while pretending to work! no wonder we finish at 4am. ahahha kidding, we rock la! cheers to the anal females woohoo! :)

Victoria Wong said...

yala!! Making us think you're so hardworking! =p hahaha jk! Bet you're scared with our anal-ness huh?? Everything has to be straight and color-co-ordinated. Females--ANAL females--of the world unite!! :D