Tuesday, January 27, 2009

(Kid)ding.

Chinese new year. Yay!

Not going back Mom's hometown, so free to do anything. Wait, too free!
Dammit!

Dad's relatives dropped by, no idea who are they. Apparently i damn small that time they knew me and sae, oh whatever!
But have they rights to comment on me? NO.
WHO THE HECK ARE THEY?
I read a blog entry once, it says during CNY, relatives damn stupid, always ask stupid things that make you feel like crap.
1. You got gf/bf already? Aww, no?
2. Hey, did you grow fatter?
3. You working already? No, how old are you??
4. Psychology? What the heck? So you like mental patients?
5. No seriously, have you grown fatter?

Man, annoying, can't you be like all nice and lovely instead?
And also, THEIR KIDS

WEI, kids man,
My mom babysat quite a few babies, but when they are 5 and below, they are shoooooo cuutteeeeee i wanna squeeze them tight and just not let go, unless they suffocate and die, then i let go.

But when they are OLDER, ANNOYING ALAM SOUND PLEASE!

Like my dad's relative punya kids, think you what, your house ah? Ordering me around, show no respect, don't even remember my name wei!
Can't use the computer, wait, your generation doesn't know how to use the comp? AMAZING! seriously, i was dumbfounded, i thought this generation onwards all comp savvy, i was wrong!
Anyway, don't know please ask! NOT ORDER, thank you hoc mun for saving me from them before i went nuts.

Bottomline:
Babies = yes (only if you don't have to take care of them, only play)
Children = NO!



-Smoke on the water (guitar solo rings!)-

No comments: