Monday, April 20, 2009

Poetic Attempt

I am a boy.
I like lots of toys.
I am not a girl.
If i was, people would go "eyeer".

I play the guitar.
Dream of being a rockstar.
Never coming true.
'Cause they say I like Abba, and thats not cool.

I got good friends.
They're like sweets in my pants.
Most of them are single.
Especially Keren, who no one wants to mingle. (BURN)

I am straight.
Stop asking! Only girls i'll date!
You want proof you say?
I like Pride and Prejudice, is that okay?

I am going to get kutuked for this post.
Especially from my 'good' friends the most.
I know my sexual orientation!
Just give it time for implementation!

6 comments:

farah said...

HAHAHAHA
i'd like to kutuk, but i see you've done most of it to yourself already. thanks for saving me the effort, GAY BOY ABBA FAN!!!!!!!!!

Justin said...

the more you try to explain your sexual orientation, the more i'm worried...tsk tsk

rachael said...

err, are you okay?

Sara said...

haha... i like it... it's farnee!!

Ah girl, wanna play masak masak?
wahahaha!

-L- said...

thanks for all they support!

HAHA

I am Legend said...

Especially Keren, WITH WHOM no one wants to mingle. (BURN)