Monday, April 06, 2009

Blind April

Last week of studies for this sem, then exams, then off to Bangkok for 2 weeks!
how am i gonna survive 2 weeks there?

April's fool was a letdown, then only fooling around was just me not doing work and reading up internet pranks rather than me with a fling with some random girl (hence, fooling around)

Attended a talk saying we should face our dark side of self in order to grow spiritually.

My thesis proposal is almost out of the way, that's good news, now the problem is running it and graduate.


Graduation: what am i gonna do when i do graduate? work and move out? I wish everything would fall into place like an automated self solving jigsaw puzzle. Will i end up doing a 9-5, confined and defined by a cubicle? Or can i do what i want and be happy? Or will i like so many others, my dream will crash in a horrifying car accident and burn to death?

Nightmares: 1) my whole family+extended family wanted to go somewhere, but seats in the car not enough, so they abandoned me, i found a friend who was nearby and treated me nice, then when i was about to leave, he became a monster and i couldn't leave. Woke up terrified.
2) A smartass tutor called my experiment crap. I woke up panicking.

Current dressing: Pink old Cf t-shirt with flower in front, holey pants, unkempt hair.

Movies watched in the past one week: Talentime (Yasmin Ahmad), Fast & Furious (Pantas dan Garang 4) and Confessions of a shopaholic (Jerry Bruckheimer), later: Taken (I wished it was Tekken instead =(   

Current Dreamgirl: Jordana Brewster (hot in Fast and Furious and Chuck and Fast and Furious again)

Current Cravings: Ice Blended Coffee

Thinks: stuff.



2 comments:

i like brownies said...

take a day at a time! anxious about life after graduation? talk to me! :P

rachael said...

sweat =.="

you watched taken already meh?