Sunday, September 13, 2009

Breaking the Habit


Lack of sleep leads to blurriness leads to throbbing headache leads to me winning one round of street fighter leads to dehydration leads to me winning a few rounds of card game.

Can't sleep properly these few days, not sure why, maybe its because i had to wake up early, ah, cannot be, anyway, it affects my day, i enjoy the day, just that my surroundings becomes too fast for my eye to catch up, so it's like a contradicting outward experience: on one hand i enjyoing my time, on the other, i don't look it. Bah, details details.

I should just learn to really like coffee, then at least can be more awake during the day.

Same old cycle: semester started, but haven't even look at anything yet, already the 3rd week and i have no idea what to do or what i am studying. Unhealthy, but its a mechanism to cope!

Raya is coming, is there anyone who is opening their house? I am quite freeeeeee to accept any given invitation.

Unfortunately, i have production practices to attend from now till October, even raya holidays isn't off the hook for me. Hmm.

I never thought it happen so early, but am i having a not-even-close-to-quarter-life crisis?
On a brighter note, its mooncake season time.
Courtesy of HocMun

No comments: