Friday, September 25, 2009

Of Ideologies, Peace and State


Muse - Uprising

Week 4 into my semester, still feeling like it haven't started, mostly i think because it's the final sem syndrome, and also all assignments are group work, so if everyone don't move, i don't move, haha! Life of a student :)

It's like,
this,
a thought,
simple,
yet,
puzzling,
mystifying,
contemplative,
manipulative.

Haven't had much time to myself lately, haven't pick up the guitar in awhile, haven't been much gaming solo, i don't know why, i like being out, but it doesn't mean i feel fulfilled.

I just saw a bunch of photos of my baby nephew, and i am not even in it!
So sad, i spent so little time with him? Cannot!
I need to show him that his uncle is the most awesomest person in the world!

I still got time, his hypothalamus not fully developed yet! When the time comes to solidify memories, i'll be there!

1 comment:

Justin said...

quite nice what muse's new single...iLike hahah