Friday, January 15, 2010

Sands

.. it seems death gets nearer to my doorstep, and posts about passing of someone appears a bit too often for my comfort.

Seems every few months, death comes into my circle and knocks on someone's door, and all the time, it never takes no for an answer.

Once again, a good friend, though not close, but friend nonetheless, has left.

Why can't i come to terms with death? Why does it still surprise and shock me?

Untimely, uninviting and swift, leaves me no room to say goodbyes, or should i say goodbyes to every one from now on?

Death.

Keeps me in check with life. The irony.

Though untimely, yet it serves as a good reminder before i immerse myself into the depths of the working world that life is what i make it out to be.

Only last month i sat in the same exam hall, and she told me a week prior to it not to worry because it will be easy.

Now, a memory.

Here and gone, i'm halfway there.

-Empty Stage-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.