Sunday, July 22, 2007

On your mark, get set, go!

48 minutes has passed on my clock, hehe, 48 minutes into my msn fast and Daniel fast..

Still retaining the internet and emails because need to do some work!

Well, about 8 hours ago had futsal with my youths! It was fine and dandy, was doing ok for a goalkeeper till Caine took a shot at the ball straight to my nuts/family jewels/(insert name for ya brother), i went down a second later, suffering a heavy blow on my future as a dad and wife satisfier, hahaha, was out for quite awhile but played a lil more after that =)) hahahahaha

Oh well, Caine gonna leave soon =((, sigh, another good brother going away! when will God stop taking people from my life away?? hahaha, oh well, it's for the better!!

Ok better stop and go sleep, got church! plus since msn gone, got lotsa time to do other stuff!

No comments: