Thursday, July 12, 2007

Snow Flakes

I don't get it, why is Christmas only celebrated in the month of December??

If Christmas, isn't Christmas, till it happens in your heart, and my heart is happening with Christmas, then why not celebrate it now???

If we are the reason, then all the more Christmas can be celebrated right now!
And after that we can all can have boxing day!
Put on your boxing gloves my fellow mates! Boxing is around the corner too!

So Jingle those bells!
bring mistletoe everywhere!
Winter wonderland!
Frozen Throne!

Merry Christmas to you, you and you, and all my friends out there!
Be merry and let us enjoy Christmas wherever we are! HoHoHo!!

Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh some of my friends did celebrate Christmas today
singing merry Christmas and a happy MIDyear
:)
so yea..

Anonymous said...

hahaahah i love celebrating christmas in the middle of the year! albeit cause I miss singing christmas songs.

=)