Monday, July 16, 2007

P.o.V

Nesh and I had this debate, and no conclusion has been reached.

Nesh's argument:

God created the one and only DNA specific girl for you to marry in this life. And He will show the girl to you in due time.

My argument:

You get to pick anyone you wanna marry but have to commit the relationship to God and move from there if God didn't say no.

I know, i'm also quite annoyed at myself for always talking bout girls girls and girls..

on another note, er, there is no other note...

2 comments:

h0cmun said...

I support Lordson's point.
God gives us freedom to choose man.
And if you say you wana wait for God to show you the one and only one,
I would say,
sometimes we don't even hear from God about the small little things we ought to hear from Him, what more about your future life partner.

Anonymous said...

hoc, referring to the above, u mean "God gives us the freedom to choose WOman" izzit??? XD