Friday, July 27, 2007

Wo Ai Ni

Those 3 simples words, yet a sacrifice so great, just because God said those 3 words to us since the very beginning, He gave up His own Son for us..

Everywhere i turn to (blog-wise), i read about relationship problems, i read about how this girl wants this guy and can't have him or vice versa. I overhear in the radio about guy trying to court girl but failed miserably, i hear people breaking up.

Why does this persist? Why do we always get ourself entangled in this matter? We can't go on without love is it? without a companion? Paul said if possible remain single so that we can wholly serve the Lord, but how many of us wants that? We hear of people wanting to do missions but wants a wife to accompany, why do we strive for the other half?

I guess what puzzles me is that it could be simple yet because of us, it has turned out to be a seriously long complex issue.

Couldn't i just walk up to a girl and say, "I love you." and be done with it? Get married? why the long arduous process of courting and trying to gain the girl's attention only to be heartbroken? If only God would give us the EVE we all need, then life would be simpler =))

Oh well, still, i'm just saying my thoughts, not against anything =p

I still want an invitation to YOUR wedding, yes, if you read this, unfortunately you have now the obligation to invite me to your wedding!

-We break up
It’s something that we do now
Everyone has got to do it sometime
It’s okay, let it go
Get out there and find someone-
-Dance Floor Anthem, Good Charlotte-

5 comments:

h0cmun said...

don't worry lordson.
i will definitely invite you to my wedding.
and Paul says if you can't be alone. get a girl and get married.
but choose carefully la..
shalom.

Anonymous said...

eh lordson

you still wanna wear tight leather and sing at my wedding or not?

tgcm

-L- said...

yes, are you getting married??

h0cmun said...

pls pls pls invite me.

Anonymous said...

when, and if i ever do ;)

tgcm