Sunday, November 04, 2007

Explanatio...to heck with it!

Arsenal vs MU!

Arsenal did good hahahahahaah!!

Alright, been blogging less and less lately because i've been busy

its like i'm busy, but don't know why busy, yet feels like got something to do but i not doing anything, i also wondering, well well, assignments deadline coming soon, i'm sure i'll be BUSY real real soon.

Random Rantings:

Sometimes why do we owe people explanation?
People are hard to please.
Now i understand why people need a vacation.
Humans are evil!
And sometimes its hard to stay with them.

We need our own space sometimes.
Too much space alone and people say you cold and don't call you out anymore.
Too little space and you end up pleasing people more than enjoying their company.
I must learn how to say "no".
Prom audition coming, and i feel like backing out, no confidence, lazy to practice.
i can't sing for nuts
If only i could play Enya's songs, then can mumble and hum my way thru.

I need to start on assignments
I want to go back to my original purpose of joining psychology
losing the focus now
Maybe it's too much work?
Should i live a life just to make money and have a family?
or suffer to go where it ain't my comfort zone?
I should sleep!

2 comments:

h0cmun said...

go for the audition.
who cares if you can't sing.
they need your face there!!
haha.
pretend to be good.
and hope you really are on that day. :P

Justin Lee said...

yea man, go for the audition only! don't potong isaac ng's enthusiasm to perform with you wei...oh yea, if can sneak me in for free, inform me earlier ok. thanks! XD