Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Tell tales

Audition over!

How did i fare? In my opinion i did quite horribly
after much reflection is because:
- I wasn't given the talent to sing
- Stage fright
- I picked the wrong songs
- Should have been confident with my own song

Prior to auditions, me and my fellow audition-ee prayed behind stage, and we prayed that we'll praise God no matter what

So here i am praising God for giving me the opportunity to play and sing for His glory, and it doesn't matter if i did not make it and i wasn't as good as others, but praise God for He has allowed me to play with very good friends and have fun!

Below are couple of pics i thought was cool:

Drummer and erm, well some random dude on the right

Forgot how we came to take this pic, originally planned to have some random all guys photo

Very cool Freshmen Lunch! We got to dress up with robes and stuff, and food was superb!

Updated: My guy audition mate texted me not too long ago! With such encouraging message, even more now i praise God for whatever happened =))

6 comments:

lezheng said...

looked handsome woh!

-L- said...

thank you thank you, hehe, next sem we together go join to help out in freshmen lunch and we look handsome together haha

h0cmun said...

how could you screwed up the audition?
i'm planning to come and watch you play on that night!!! hahaha

lezheng said...

haha alright... i was a bit shocked that leng keat appeared in the picture :P

Justin Lee said...

OMG, is that gal standing beside u in the last pic your hawt lecturer-cum-gamer ar? XD

-L- said...

To:

Hocmun: Sorry la dude, i think can get in la, haha, but i really screwed up, not enough showmanship, next time i won't disappoint!

lezheng: haha, he also helped out ma, next time we one whole gang go eat free food!

Justin: wrong la justin, is hawt grad-tutor-cum-gamer! Yea, hehe..