Thursday, October 09, 2008

So how?

Been blog hopping a bit, everyone seem to narrate their own personal lives and what not.

Most seems about themselves and stuff they going thru, almost seem selfish, but who am i to judge?

Interestingly, i found one BSF question to be quite intriguing.

i paraphrase: If you knew that the end of the world is at the end of the year, what would you do about the time you have left?

Very very interestingly, people in my group answered like ( i wasn't qualified to answer because i missed last weeks lesson):
- I would sell everything and preach the word! then maybe enjoy a little.
- I would follow God to everywhere and do my best to do His will!
- Quit my job and follow God
etc etc

Hope you seeing my point, does it really have to take the end of the world to make you quit your job to follow God? To follow His will? To repent? Why can't it be now?
Quote Daughtry "What about now? What about today?"

I don't get it, if you can see it now, why not do it? What is so important in this world that as long as it survives you are bound to it? Then God's freedom for us is rendered useless.
I'm learning too.

Sigh, ok i should emo about my life also la, since all other blogs does it.

Ok, lets see...

er.. i.. have, erm, this.. thing, life actually, er, not going well, i mean, i cant decide what camera to buy... so i feel hopeless, wanna kill myself... er.. i wish the sky would fall, then the earth plunge into darkness, and er... then i would find myself and be... me..

dammit!

Forget it la...

stupid emo post.

4 comments:

h0cmun said...

haha. Buy Sony- like no others.
The convention was really fun and you learn alot!
and most important you meet a lot more alphanatics and expand your social circle, isn't that great? :D

I am Legend said...

hahha wanna listen to hocmun the famous then canlah.
wanna listen to me and tien then nikonlah.
wanna listen to chienshin then canon.
wanna listen to some random jap fella then olympuslah
listen to god.
and research about it, decide whatcha want.
and then choose it and stick with it.

-L- said...

ok, but now favoring a300 more, still will check out d60, d80 beforehand! gonna get soon get soon!

h0cmun said...

basket d80 is so out of the range.
you try d80 sure like d80 already la.

Joshua> listen to hOcmun the famous of course! haha. enough of Nikonians liao. Oranges are popping out.