Thursday, October 02, 2008

This is Then

Been going out a lot, to a point even I just wanna stay home and do nothing.

I don't know why i go out. Wait I do, but that's not the point!

But been playing more sports since the 3 on 3 basketball tourney last sat, and glad to say it rekindled my passion for playing again. Plus I gotta shed some fats, and pack in more packs to make me look good, okok, no, just no, don't comment on what i just type. Darn it.

Been more outgoing (yay?), meeting people is kinda fun, especially people you usually don't associate with much, because it just seems weird, but just got home from football with bunch of junior ex-seaportians (my former high school), and they were kinda cool, kinda sort of reconciled with one, whom didn't really have a good history with my circle of friends, i'm pointinng at you Mr. Ong, haha, kidding, actually not, erm, just thought it'd be great that as bro's and sis' in Christ we can fellowship as equals.

These past two weeks, i learned that the world is more than superficial, it really is a hellhole on earth, passing by many people on the roads, that i could safely assume didn't hear once about Christ, and what do we do? Indulge in things that we adorn ourselves with, making big deal of other churches who are in conflict with what we practice. Petty petty stuff, if a kingdom is divided among itself, how will it stand?

Argh, the bliss of balancing life and priorities.

Here i present you happier times whence days were much simpler and minds were much childlike:
Right After SPM 2003 =)

Can't remember when, two years ago? Joint Youth Meet!
Lagi cannot remember, two years ago also i think, back when my powershot A80 still alive and kicking, plus my Do You Hear The People Sing t-shirt looks newer than it is now =p

Simpler times =)

On another note: I think i'm gonna settle for Sony Alpha 300 entry level DSLR as my first DSLR camera! Yay!

No comments: