Friday, December 12, 2008

Buzzz

As i sift through the business of the roads in Pj, i peered around, as much as my eyes allowed me to. Bombardment of billboards and colorful pretttyyy pictures landed on me all at once, filling my brains with nonsensical crap, turning over whatever cells i have left in my brain to generate information, to influence me, to make me succumb to their pressures and entice me to bow before what was before me.

Interestingly, as i took a step back, or in this case, slowed my car a lil. The lies were apparent, the truth stepped in.
Bloody crap (not literally, but figuratively)! We all are too busy!
Everything is now fast, *snap fingers*, fast, let's move it, let's go!
Fast! Breakfast should be fast (ignore the pun). Tv should be without commercials, banking without queuing, online/vegas marriage.
We're busy everyday every year.
Where did time go?
No where. 24 hours a day is enough.
Take time off, do things at your own space, with busyness comes lack of actual thinking (i mean wisdom), we often rely on things to get us somewhere fast or do things speedily, but never stop to appreciate finer things in life.
Time to slow down. Look at the stars, moon, water dripping from the tap. Whatever, just slow down.
Don't play catch up with the world.
Though i don't know how true is this but:
B e
U nder
S atan's
Y oke

I hate being busy, sleeping time all gone, GONE I TELL YOU!
Dammit.


-Fishies in a Circle-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you write this because i've been too busy for you? :P what's yoke? yolk ka? i don't like yolk :P and like the fishies!!!!!!!

-L- said...

First of all, internet princeton defines yoke: an oppressive power; "under the yoke of a tyrant"; "they threw off the yoke of domination"

haha.

I wrote this because of events ler, haha..