Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Water Course

Went shopping with mom, bought one stuff, then head home.

Think mom also cannot stand shopping with me, i detest window shopping (for clothes), if for guitar, or other me-related stuff, i totally would spend some time but still a relatively short while looking at it.

But good thing is, for the rest of the afternoon, it was my time, no one to chat with ( =( ), no one to email, no one called me, i called no one, mom left me alone, just me, myself and i.

And it was good, my text says some people deliberately find time alone but not to say they are anti-social, but a time to rest and find themselves and grow.
Precisely that!

It was good, so good, i wished it hadn't end so soon.
Just spent time watching, doing nothing, dazing, recollecting thoughts, thinking, missing, guitar, staring at the ceiling, gaming (yes, finally back into gaming, thank you holidays!), dreaming, reading.

I got a friendship hierarchy going on, sound bad, but there are acquaintances, friends, close friends and more than friends.
No points for guessing which one has the least people in it =p

Easier to organize, i mean i treat them all mostly the same, but when comes to things to prioritize, then i would prefer the higher ups than down, but i enjoy meeting all, so don't get me wrong, just easier to organize this way.

Rarely i shift people around, but some tend to move up, rarely people move down. But as i always say, close friends i need a few is enough.
You bother to know where you stand? haha, as if i bother telling as well.

2 days into my holidays, seems so little and so much to do!

Anticipating 2009. A full year ahead. Will you join me?

-Hmmmmmm-

No comments: