Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Retro

Photobucket


Old Canon Powershot A80 photo! Nice camera by the way =)

Ok, won't photo spam, this is not a photo blog anyway hehehe

Finally handed in my last assignment for this semester, been a hectic busy one, every week seem to have something to do. Loads of new experience, the sick period i had earlier made things easier for me to decide, such as what to do and where to go.
So this sem i rate it good.

Some friendship improved, some neglected, some unpolished, but all in all, it was good.

Time to move on, gonna graduate soon, must make use of my last year in uni.

Come this holidays, though Thai mission trip postponed, but got plenty stuff to do and plenty of people to meet.

So why not organize some stuff and let me know? I'll be there (yes, i am shamelessly inviting myself to whatever you( who is reading this blog) are planning! i can be your photographer =)
for free?

No comments: