Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Awaken The Dawn

Another mortal went back to dust, lately death has been lingering around longer than we come to be familiar with.

Time is short, so?

Recently, my class assignment was to write on your tombstone, i planned something funny, but in the end scrap it, in case i lose marks.

Funny la my lecturers, rajin a bit do work, then say we unprepared and minus 2 marks!
Haiyo.

Ok rant over.

Funny tombstone writings:

Remember man, as you walk by, As you are now, so once was I, As I am now, so shall you be, Remember this and follow me. To which someone replied by writing on the tombstone: To follow you I'll not consent, Until I know which way you went.

In a Ruidoso, New Mexico cemetery: Here lies Johnny Yeast, pardon me for not rising.

In a Georgia cemetery: "I told you I was sick!"

Courtesy of http://www.onmylist.com/category/miscellaneous/Funny_Tombstones_1

-Stairway to heav..?-

No comments: