Monday, February 02, 2009

Huh?

I don't usually go blog tags, no i still don't, but now since this 25 random things about (apparently)myself is going about.

Let me do a 10 totally random things about myself:
  1. My eczema is the main reason i didn't bother joining badan berunit beruniform last time, save for the first 3 years of high school life where i slaved myself in stupid st. john for don't know what. Got humiliated, got hated, no girls thought i was awesome in the uniform, and worst of all I PAID FOR THE STUPID UNIFORM. (Also eczema is reason i most of the time don't do sports or outdoor activities, i am a sad sad kid.)
  2. I always go for girls and lose momentum halfway, uh-oh, hope that is not some indication of something in the future after i get married, hmm...
  3. I find HocMun's younger sister quite hot.
  4. Though i hate to admit it, i have a yellow bear in my room, but it was a gift, can't throw it away, so it was/is always there...
  5. I always wanted to be a pilot.
  6. I have a black and white clothing phase since high school. A period i like white clothes, a period i like black, a period i like white, a period i like black.
  7. I never thought thegirlchurhmate's sis was chun.OK!! that wasn't it, just wanted to throw that in. What i meant to say was that i am actually nice.
  8. I actually have more friends, but i only hang out with about 5-7 people, EVERY TIME, SAME PLACE, doing the same thing, talking the same thing, i have loads of friends, but i only stick to them, oh my goodness! WHY???
  9. I thought i was gay once (seeing how i am girlfriend-less, up till now, sigh)
  10. Broke my leg when i was 9, mom refused to buy me breakfast on a sat morning, and i went to buy for myself then, reading Doraemon comic book, i slipped and fell in the double-layered drain while trying to cross it while reading the comic.

-Going all the way down-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR YELLIE

:)

-tgcm

Anonymous said...

"...lose momentum halfway"
hope it does not apply in "that" sense as well. muahahaha